Pulse Marketing is a digital marketing agency specializing in medical marketing. We take the confusion out of marketing by creating winning online straegies that drive new patient leads, so our clients can focus on what matters most – their medical practice.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Responsive Website Design
- Social Media Campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Much More!
TAKE A QUICK VIDEO PORTFOLIO TOUR
Video Portfolio Tour - Derm and Laser
Episode 19 - How To Create A Website That Builds Trust With Your Patients
Your website does more than represent your practice on the Internet. It builds trust. Use these 3 pillars of creating meaningful connections with potential patients to turn one time visits into a loyal, repeat clientele.
- Episode 19 - How To Create A Website That Builds Trust With Your Patients
- Episode 18 - Enhance Your PPC Campaign with These 3 Tips
- Episode 17 - Three Content Marketing Trends Affecting How You Get New Patients
- Episode 16 - What Do You Do When Your SEO Campaign Tanks?
- 15. Three Reasons Patients Are Abandoning Your Website
- 14. The Cosmetic Doctors' Guide To Instagram (Part 2)
- 13. The Cosmetic Doctors' Guide To Instagram (Part 1)
- 12. Five Essential Questions To Ask When Vetting A Marketing Agency
- 11. How To Prevent Your Website From Being Held Hostage
- 10. Reputation Management Secrets From Hillary Clinton
- 9. Donald Trump Shows You How To Grow Your Medical Practice
- Mobilegeddon (Part 4) - 5 Rules When Developing Your Mobile Presence
- Episode 7: Mobilgeddon (Part 3) - What Google's Mobilegeddon Means To You
- Episode 6: Mobilegeddon (Part 2) - Google Isn't A Search Engine. So What Is It?
- Episode 5: Mobilegeddon (Part 1) - What is Mobilegeddon and How Did it Begin?
- Episode 4 - Which Social Media Platform Should You Be Engaged In?
- Episode 3 - What is Search Engine Optimization And How Does It Work?
- Episode 2 - The Power Of Having Multiple Websites
- Introducing #OnThePulse