SOCIAL MEDIA ISN’T DEAD
The misconception that social media is dead for doctors stems from the fact that most doctors don’t understand how to effectively integrate social media into their practice’s internet marketing strategy. If you fall into this category, you’re missing out on a powerful opportunity. On the flip-side, however, because social media is highly under-utilized by doctors, those who are using it correctly have a huge advantage!
ADVANTAGES OF BEING SOCIAL
Social Media offers three benefits to doctors:
- Your social accounts are a place where patients can routinely check-in with your practice to see the latest news, trends, promotions, or events taking place.
- The type of content being produced helps to define your overall brand/image and can set you apart from your competition.
- Your social accounts offer a digital space for your patients (and perspective patients) to engage with your practice at their home, office, or on the go.
The third benefit is one of the most important because the more of your patients (and perspective patients) engage with your practice, the more likely they will remember your name and reach out to you when they’re ready for your medical services.
- Social Media profile setup or enhancement of existing profiles
- Unique, customized posts tailored to your practice
- Editorial campaign planning
- Digital Ad buying
- Unlimited royalty free stock images